Join Our Team
Sales Account Executive
Humanitru was founded with one mission in mind: to help the helpers. We believe that nonprofits need modern solutions to engage their donors, volunteers, and supporters in order to sustain and scale their social impact. Without funding, the mission can’t continue. Humanitru empowers nonprofits to fundraise more effectively using data to understand the why behind what motivates someone to give.
We do so by providing nonprofits with a modern, intuitive, and automated CRM that manages data not only around donors, but also about volunteers, events, and email marketing. That way, nonprofits can make informed decisions that take into context all of the ways that someone supports the cause.
Since our product launch in March 2019, we’ve had massive success presenting to and on-boarding clients in causes as diverse as homelessness; addiction, mindfulness, sex trafficking, etc. In all of these cases, we’ve replaced clunky on-premise solutions, automated tedious menial work, and transformed how they operate.
You’ll be joining Humanitru on the ground floor as we continue to go up market and show non-profits of all sizes how we can help them!
We are looking for a results-oriented Account Executive eager to have a huge impact at a high-growth SaaS company. You’ll be joining our growing (remote) team as we continue to expand across the country. Compensation is 50% base salary and 50% commission with no caps.
You’ll have the opportunity to manage the entire sales cycle and close business within your protected territory. As a self-starter, you’re passionate about getting your foot in the door, building relationships, and have no fear talking to prospects who may have never heard of us. You’ll learn and demonstrate how Humanitru’s technology impacts organizations and present the value to decision makers.
You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with all areas of the business, innovate new ideas to the team, and be in the driver’s seat of your career!
- Manage your territory and create prospecting plans to gain entry into accounts
- Meet (remotely) with prospective customers to understand their needs and how we can help them
- Demonstrate the Humanitru system to prospective customers
- Create and deliver presentations to stakeholders
- Represent Humanitru at industry conferences across the United States.
- Close business and grow your career!
- Transparent Communication: We pride ourselves on honest and transparent communication; preferring to over communicate than not communicate at all.
- Innovative Problem Solving: We exist to not re-create the wheel, but to take the initiative to come up with new ways to solve old problems. This applies to our technology, our processes, our product lines, and our team.
- Commitment and Accountability: We are committed and accountable to our customers and our team. When we say we will do something, we will do it. We do this through deep empathy, putting ourselves in our customers’ and teammates’ shoes to reach a deeper level of understanding and solve the right problems.
- Hungry for Achievement: We strive to be the best in our industry. We can always do more and learn more from each other.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- “No excuses” mindset
- Superb listening and question asking skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Passion for technology and helping non-profits
- Ability to take direction and execute
- Diligent follow up and organization skills
What drives us at Humanitru is that we’re giving back. We’ve seen incredible growth from our clients and how they serve their communities, and we’re proud to be a part of that journey with them. If you’re looking for a socially-minded company that has impact at its heart, please join us.
Apply Now - Sales Account Executive
Please submit your resume and contact information to be considered for this role.