What we’ve been working on for June, 2022:
Fresh Changes to Evergreen for an Improved User Experience
The updated face and functionality of Evergreen was launched on June 9, 2022 to bring users— Humanitru clients and their digital supporters—a more intuitive and visually appealing experience to help improve engagement.
Don’t worry, it’s the same reliable Evergreen that you depend on for events, volunteers, auctions, program registrations, and more, but with a fresh look and feel to reflect evolving user preferences and digital best practices.
What improvements were made to give you better results? Here’s a brief overview.
“Quality of Life” Changes
Updated components that you use regularly, but adjusted to give you easier access include:
- Page settings like activation date, “go live” toggle, and more now pop out from the top left corner of your screen.
- Announcement management controls (where you can create and schedule reminders to be sent to your audience) now pop out using the button beside page setting at the top left corner.
- General structure of content tabs remains the same.
Page Structure Changes:
Updated components that allow you to customize the look and features of your landing pages include:
- The choice of using wide hero-style header images or a centered highlight image above your page title.
- Navigation elements for landing pages are now located above the cover image rather than below to better reflect user expectations.
- New ability to rename, reorder, and nest the navigation tabs using the handy edit icon to the right of that section. (Check out a demonstration of this new addition in the video below!)
- Search bar is now conveniently located at the top right corner of the navigation area, allowing you to quickly and easily find tagged pages and items.
- The lengthy options form that was used for editing events has been replaced with a more user-friendly tabbed version that includes easier access to details, tickets, and questions areas.
You can now allow supporters to upload docs and images to questionnaires. Need to verify attendees’ identification before they arrive? This feature makes it easy! Want to have registrants complete an activity or challenge to qualify for an event? Now they can share the proof in an instant and help you eliminate the back-and-forth emails and extra staff support usually tied up in that process.
With so many creative ways to use this little feature, how will you put it to work to save time and effort? Let us know!
We’re Always Making Humanitru Better
At Humanitru, we’re more than just a donor management platform or a CRM. We’re your go-to command center for a full range of supporter engagement tools and resources, and we’re constantly working to improve our product’s functionality to meet your needs.
Let us know if you need any help using these new features, have an idea for a new feature, or just have customer success questions.
We’re always here to help!